I will be posting this in three parts. Part 1- Saturday edition is safe for everyone to read. Part 2- K-pop Edition is probably only safe if you like K-pop, are curious about what the K-pop music scene is like, or just want to read everything that happened over my weekend. Part 3- J-rock edition is probably safe for just about everyone, but if you don't want to hear me gush and gush about how amazing a Japanese rock concert was, you'll probably want to skip that one as well.
Ah, the weekend. The time that I get to spend traveling and learning and just generally wasting as much time as I possibly can. And this past weekend was no exception.
Saturday was spent in Korean class, where I learned I am the worst listener in class (go me!), and then buk practice, where I found out there would only be 4 of us performing and I'll be the newest member, aka the only one not to have done this before. But I'm really excited!
Our group will perform a piece at the YMCA Korean class graduation in December and I'll be supplying the bass/ tempo part for the two parts the more advanced performers have their "solo"/ really awesomely epic rhythm sections. I really am very, very excited! Kiki, one of the Korean members, and I recorded what it sounds like when she plays her part and I play my part at the same time. It sounds fantastic. I can't wait to see what the final piece sounds like!
So after practice, I went home, did laundry, and took a quick nap. Why? Because at 10:00pm I caught the bus to Dongdaegu Station. It took about an hour, but it was much cheaper than a taxi. And since my train wasn't until 12:38am, it wasn't like I was in any sort of rush.
I finally caught the 12:38am train from Daegu and arrived in Seoul at 4:30am. The subway didn't open until 5:30, so I spent an hour drinking coffee and orange juice in the McDonalds.
... Okay, I also ate a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit plus a hashbrown. But it was delicious and totally worth it!
At 5:32, I caught the first subway out of Seoul Station to my destination. What was my destination? The SBS Filming Studio at the Gayang subway station. Why? Because I was going to go to Inkigayo...
To Be Continued in Part 2 of Amazing Sunday- K-pop Edition
Ah, the weekend. The time that I get to spend traveling and learning and just generally wasting as much time as I possibly can. And this past weekend was no exception.
Saturday was spent in Korean class, where I learned I am the worst listener in class (go me!), and then buk practice, where I found out there would only be 4 of us performing and I'll be the newest member, aka the only one not to have done this before. But I'm really excited!
Our group will perform a piece at the YMCA Korean class graduation in December and I'll be supplying the bass/ tempo part for the two parts the more advanced performers have their "solo"/ really awesomely epic rhythm sections. I really am very, very excited! Kiki, one of the Korean members, and I recorded what it sounds like when she plays her part and I play my part at the same time. It sounds fantastic. I can't wait to see what the final piece sounds like!
So after practice, I went home, did laundry, and took a quick nap. Why? Because at 10:00pm I caught the bus to Dongdaegu Station. It took about an hour, but it was much cheaper than a taxi. And since my train wasn't until 12:38am, it wasn't like I was in any sort of rush.
I finally caught the 12:38am train from Daegu and arrived in Seoul at 4:30am. The subway didn't open until 5:30, so I spent an hour drinking coffee and orange juice in the McDonalds.
... Okay, I also ate a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit plus a hashbrown. But it was delicious and totally worth it!
At 5:32, I caught the first subway out of Seoul Station to my destination. What was my destination? The SBS Filming Studio at the Gayang subway station. Why? Because I was going to go to Inkigayo...
To Be Continued in Part 2 of Amazing Sunday- K-pop Edition
A site that creates entertainment for you.
ReplyDeleteRuby888 Our online casino site. It is a web site that offers the fun of gambling games. It is popular among gamblers. Specialized in gambling from casinos. And is famous among the people who love the risk. And try to play. Want to modify the style of the game is not boring anymore monotony. By our online casino site. It simulates patterns and methods. From the casino in foreign countries. Make it easier on the web page. Accelerate without having to spend time to play away. It can play through the Internet, whether in a mobile phone or computer. It can play unlimited. And if you find a doubt in the play. You can contact us at any time. We have staff to service and solve problems. With 24-hour gaming, you do not have to worry. If you are interested in playing an exotic online betting site with us. Please contact the website. IBCbet