Sorry guys... I really, REALLY am bad at this!!! And by "this" I mean this whole updating thing. Mainly I don't update because I don't think people want to know about my everyday life. It's pretty boring really. Wake up, eat, teach, eat, teach, eat, laze around, with only a little variation like going to Seoul for Kpop stuff on weekends or a brief foray into Japan... But since I only get to talk to some of you once every few months, I figure I NEED to start doing this to keep people who want to be informed informed.
I don't think I'll be posting every day, but I really think I want to get back into writing at least once or twice a week. My English speaking and writing skills aren't as good as they were when I left the states 18 months ago. If I'm going to continue teaching English, I figure I better brush up on them a bit ^^
This week I'll post more than once, because I want to catch people up on stuffs. If you don't see more than one post this week, please message me and tell me to post ^^ The next post will be about my (maybe) upcoming surgery and ALL the drama that is happening with that.
And with that promise, I'm going to close out THIS post.
Love you all and for those I haven't seen recently, I miss you! <3
I don't think I'll be posting every day, but I really think I want to get back into writing at least once or twice a week. My English speaking and writing skills aren't as good as they were when I left the states 18 months ago. If I'm going to continue teaching English, I figure I better brush up on them a bit ^^
This week I'll post more than once, because I want to catch people up on stuffs. If you don't see more than one post this week, please message me and tell me to post ^^ The next post will be about my (maybe) upcoming surgery and ALL the drama that is happening with that.
And with that promise, I'm going to close out THIS post.
Love you all and for those I haven't seen recently, I miss you! <3
No comments :
Post a Comment