Well, it's been over four months, but I'm back again! Let's try and give this another shot, shall we?
I am currently about halfway through my vacation back to the US, and it has been packed full of fun and friends and amazing times. I spent almost a week with my sisters and mom visiting family and having fun in Ohio. I ran (okay, walked) my first 5K. I went to Universal Studios and Harry Potter World with my best friend. I also saw one of my other best friends get married. Not to mention all of the other meet ups and adventures scattered in there.
So why am I starting this blog back up now well... I stopped because I became busy AND because I was honestly just concerned that I was being silly. That I was writing posts and they just were not interesting or I wasn't writing about what people wanted to read.... But then I had a good friend today remind me: I'm not writing for others, I'm writing for myself, writing what I want to write about, writing about what is important to me. And he is completely right. I am going to continue to use this blog to keep people up to date with what is going on in my life, but I'm also going to use it to write about the things I am interested in, whether it's Kpop or a new movie or a food place I find down the street.
Some people write blogs specifically about food or places they visit, but this blog? It's gonna be your ticket straight into my brain. Hopefully I manage to keep the ride going this time ^^
No comments :
Post a Comment