Instead of writing another post about how I'm totally gonna start writing again... and then never write after that, I'm just going to jump straight into things.
So, I'm actually 30 years old in Korea now and I'm officially engaged!!!! I've been around the block and been in my fair share of weddings (4 as an adult and a couple as a flower girl), so I thought "What the heck, it shouldn't be too hard to do this wedding thing".
I WAS SO WRONG!!!
Soo and I are actually taking an easier route then most. We have decided to get married on a Carnival Cruise!!! I thought "Yay! Most of my decisions are already made!"
I WAS SO WRONG!!! ... AGAIN!!! So. Many. Decisions. At this point in our wedding journey, we have booked our cruise and... that is it. But step 1 (and decision 1) is done!!!
Speaking of steps!! We are now on step 2 or 3- Book the wedding (we have to put down the full payment at the time we book the wedding portion of the cruise) and send out Save The Dates. Still have to wait a bit before we can book the wedding, so now we have mainly been working on save the dates. I've been waffling back and forth between making them and ordering them. Making them would be cheaper but it requires some degree of creativity. Sewing? Check. Adjusting a sewing pattern? Double check. Making a save-the-date? Ummmmmm, no.
I've been scavenging the far reaches of the internet looking for ideas and templates, and have a few ideas so far! But I also have 2 problems: 1) none of them are exactly what I was looking for and 2) Soo and I really want to work on this stuff together, but can't since he is still at his parent's house. Fingers crossed that we get a chance to skype or facetime soon and get something hammered down ^^
So, I'm actually 30 years old in Korea now and I'm officially engaged!!!! I've been around the block and been in my fair share of weddings (4 as an adult and a couple as a flower girl), so I thought "What the heck, it shouldn't be too hard to do this wedding thing".
I WAS SO WRONG!!!
Soo and I are actually taking an easier route then most. We have decided to get married on a Carnival Cruise!!! I thought "Yay! Most of my decisions are already made!"
I WAS SO WRONG!!! ... AGAIN!!! So. Many. Decisions. At this point in our wedding journey, we have booked our cruise and... that is it. But step 1 (and decision 1) is done!!!
Speaking of steps!! We are now on step 2 or 3- Book the wedding (we have to put down the full payment at the time we book the wedding portion of the cruise) and send out Save The Dates. Still have to wait a bit before we can book the wedding, so now we have mainly been working on save the dates. I've been waffling back and forth between making them and ordering them. Making them would be cheaper but it requires some degree of creativity. Sewing? Check. Adjusting a sewing pattern? Double check. Making a save-the-date? Ummmmmm, no.
I've been scavenging the far reaches of the internet looking for ideas and templates, and have a few ideas so far! But I also have 2 problems: 1) none of them are exactly what I was looking for and 2) Soo and I really want to work on this stuff together, but can't since he is still at his parent's house. Fingers crossed that we get a chance to skype or facetime soon and get something hammered down ^^

No comments :
Post a Comment