So, it is finally here!!! It is now officially 2017 and that means... WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I don't know about Soo but... I am freaking out a little. It seems like just yesterday we were getting to know each other, and now we are spending time talking about wedding details and getting a house and signing our marriage license and everything.
It is actually through this time that Soo and I realized there is not a lot of help for people like us online. Luckily, we have found one or two sources, but only after searching A LOT. So I am going to try and make informative posts (as well as emotional posts like this one) about all of the things we need to do and go through in order to actually get married.
However, this is not that kind of post.
Instead.... OMG WEDDING!!! Soo and I have been working on wedding stuff a lot, but my mom Jenny, Brittany, Melinda, Katie, Britt P. and Sofi have helped me so much <3 From little things like just talking things over with me, to helping me find hairstyles or hotels, I honestly don't think I'd have nearly as much done without them <3
At this point, we've sent out invitations, booked the ceremony and reception site plus catering and open bar, found a hotel for the night before, are currently working out a hotel block, and picked our bridal parties. Luckily, Carnival is one of those "All-in-One" deals. We booked last year, before they made a BUNCH of changes. These days, they have "Tiers" for a shipboard wedding. You can choose either hors d'oeuvres or a luncheon and what type of bar you want. Each of those options have Tiers, with Tier 1 usually being the cheapest with the fewest options and Tier 3 being the most expensive with the best options. This is a link to their current wedding options. Honestly, I'm really, REALLY glad we booked before this went into place, because while it is a bit more personalize-able, our package was much cheaper.
However, when we booked, we booked with the "Time to Celebrate... BIG" package, which they no longer offer. (Note to self: Call Carnival and make sure they are going to honor what our package comes with > <). It comes with 1.5 hours of an open bar and hot & cold hors d'oeuvres (which are already picked), a tiered wedding cake (number of tiers depends on number of guests), ice carving, champagne toast, special flutes for us, and a few other things. We added on to that by hiring a DJ for the 1.5 hour reception as well and a buffet lunch for all guests, sailing and non-sailing, before the wedding starts. So happy that I found a place that has so much included ^^
Right now we are looking into more ways to personalize our wedding, such as wedding favors, aisle runner, flowers, etc. I thought I would hate this part, but these days I actually kind of like it. Of course that is probably because...
I TOTALLY FOUND MY DRESS!!!!!! Yes, I found THE dress, MY dress, the most amazing and perfect dress ever!
But I won't tell you about it today! That is for another day. Details to come ^^ lol
Until then, ta! 안녕!
It is actually through this time that Soo and I realized there is not a lot of help for people like us online. Luckily, we have found one or two sources, but only after searching A LOT. So I am going to try and make informative posts (as well as emotional posts like this one) about all of the things we need to do and go through in order to actually get married.
However, this is not that kind of post.
Instead.... OMG WEDDING!!! Soo and I have been working on wedding stuff a lot, but my mom Jenny, Brittany, Melinda, Katie, Britt P. and Sofi have helped me so much <3 From little things like just talking things over with me, to helping me find hairstyles or hotels, I honestly don't think I'd have nearly as much done without them <3
At this point, we've sent out invitations, booked the ceremony and reception site plus catering and open bar, found a hotel for the night before, are currently working out a hotel block, and picked our bridal parties. Luckily, Carnival is one of those "All-in-One" deals. We booked last year, before they made a BUNCH of changes. These days, they have "Tiers" for a shipboard wedding. You can choose either hors d'oeuvres or a luncheon and what type of bar you want. Each of those options have Tiers, with Tier 1 usually being the cheapest with the fewest options and Tier 3 being the most expensive with the best options. This is a link to their current wedding options. Honestly, I'm really, REALLY glad we booked before this went into place, because while it is a bit more personalize-able, our package was much cheaper.
However, when we booked, we booked with the "Time to Celebrate... BIG" package, which they no longer offer. (Note to self: Call Carnival and make sure they are going to honor what our package comes with > <). It comes with 1.5 hours of an open bar and hot & cold hors d'oeuvres (which are already picked), a tiered wedding cake (number of tiers depends on number of guests), ice carving, champagne toast, special flutes for us, and a few other things. We added on to that by hiring a DJ for the 1.5 hour reception as well and a buffet lunch for all guests, sailing and non-sailing, before the wedding starts. So happy that I found a place that has so much included ^^
Right now we are looking into more ways to personalize our wedding, such as wedding favors, aisle runner, flowers, etc. I thought I would hate this part, but these days I actually kind of like it. Of course that is probably because...
I TOTALLY FOUND MY DRESS!!!!!! Yes, I found THE dress, MY dress, the most amazing and perfect dress ever!
But I won't tell you about it today! That is for another day. Details to come ^^ lol
Until then, ta! 안녕!

Entertainment delivered directly to you.
ReplyDeleteรอยัล1688 The web will bring you to the new joy. Complete with light-colored sound in the form of online gambling games. Or well known. In the name of online casinos. With endless updates. From a casino abroad to become an online casino on the web. Can be played via mobile phone and computer. No matter where you are And what are you doing You can play unlimited. Break the rules. The time to travel to play casino abroad. With attention and convenient service. Fast to the players or those who are interested in playing games with us. We picked the most popular casino games. Come for you It gives you access to us more easily and conveniently. And we will continue to develop indefinitely. Do not rely on If you have not tried to be part of us. Only you can register with us. Then you will find a great reform of the casino. Join us for fun. Contact us at the website. viva3388