Hey all.
I know, I haven't updated in a few days again and I am so sorry. This weekend was AMAZING and I have so many videos and pictures, but I just haven't been able to get them onto my computer yet.
I moved into my new place and while it isn't bad, there is no wireless. Meaning my iPad doesn't work. Also- I just learned how to turn on the hot water. Yay!
Oh, and I managed to pick up a cold. I thought it was allergies, but I'm not sneezing. I've just got a bit of the sniffles. It doesn't help that I'm still feeling a bit of the jet lag effect.
I promise to try and get some stuff up in the next few days, but this is about all I can do today. Why? I have to leave in about 30 minutes so I can go to the immigration office! Today I finally get to apply for my ARC and, hopefully, get a bank account. I also really want to get a phone, but that may have to wait until my ARC actually arrives (I apply today and it takes 2-4 weeks to get it back). Fingers crossed though!
But to make up for not posting, here are a few pics from this weekend!
Hope those keep you satisfied until I get a chance to fill you in on more happenings!
I know, I haven't updated in a few days again and I am so sorry. This weekend was AMAZING and I have so many videos and pictures, but I just haven't been able to get them onto my computer yet.
I moved into my new place and while it isn't bad, there is no wireless. Meaning my iPad doesn't work. Also- I just learned how to turn on the hot water. Yay!
Oh, and I managed to pick up a cold. I thought it was allergies, but I'm not sneezing. I've just got a bit of the sniffles. It doesn't help that I'm still feeling a bit of the jet lag effect.
I promise to try and get some stuff up in the next few days, but this is about all I can do today. Why? I have to leave in about 30 minutes so I can go to the immigration office! Today I finally get to apply for my ARC and, hopefully, get a bank account. I also really want to get a phone, but that may have to wait until my ARC actually arrives (I apply today and it takes 2-4 weeks to get it back). Fingers crossed though!
But to make up for not posting, here are a few pics from this weekend!
| I know it looks silly, but there were so many flowers, I just had to get a picture of some of them! |
Hope those keep you satisfied until I get a chance to fill you in on more happenings!
love it love it love it...thanks for the update and pictures. such an adventure you are on...
ReplyDelete