Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So much going on...

Hey guys!

I know I promised to post every other day, but HOLY COW! Since my last post, I've had 3 goodbye dinners, 2 goodbye lunches, drove 4.5 hours, helped set up a wedding, was in a wedding, took care of my niece, packed, unpacked, packed, unpacked again, did laundry, went through my bathroom stuff, found luggage, packed newer luggage, and helped plan a road trip.

...
...
...

I'm exhausted. And tomorrow we leave early, early! We're driving from SAV to DC, then from DC to CT. Well, they're driving to CT, but they're dropping me off in North White Plains. I'm taking a train Central station then a subway over to the BAP Meet Up! I am so terrified right now.

So far I haven't found anyone to meet up with and I can be pretty shy at times. What if I show up and I don't find anyone? What if I try to make friends and people ignore me or think I'm weird? What if, what if, what if! I could probably drown myself in what ifs. And normally I try to just go with it, but this time is a little different. It is my last big to-do before leaving the US and the people I thought I was going to meet up with aren't able to go to the concert, so I doubt they're going to the meet up. Ugh. Okay, going to just go with it and hope I meet a ton of cool babyz!

Anyways, wish me luck and I'll try and catch up on blog posts next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment