Sunday, May 26, 2013

Vlog #3- The day(s) of travel!

Now that I'm here, I'm going to try my best to recap what all went on before I got here as well as what is going on currently. I'll be working backwards, so first I'll talk about the traveling, then about packing, followed by BAP in NYC, my sister's wedding, and saying goodbyes.

So this is day 2 for me in Daegu. I've been on South Korean soil for about 48 hours and I'm loving every minute. The trip here was a little rough, and boy was it expensive, but I'm here and that is what is important.

Oh, and all of my luggage made it too. Yippee!

And Yoda and Garfield. They made it as well and are bbfs now cuz of the trip.
First- the vlog portion of this post!



Second- I didn't really talk about my trip from Incheon to Daegu. Why? I slept for most of it. Oops. Oh well, I'll be making that trip a few times I'm sure!

Third- I'm not currently in a motel. The teacher I'm replacing won't be leaving till Friday, giving me a week to shadow him and learn, so his room won't be available to me until then. I was supposed to be in a motel, but apparently they are all sold out or can't give me a room for the entire week. So what did my school do? My director offered to let me stay with them and their family. I feel a little awkward, but they're all so nice, even if the two little boys are shy. I guess this means I won't be late, and I'll get to know who I am working for a lot better but... yes. A tiny bit awkward. Still, I've got a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in, and wifi. What more can an adventuress ask for?

And with that I am going to sign off. I'll update tomorrow with something, either talk about my trip to NYC or how the first day goes. Either way, expect more in a little over 24 hours time! 

No comments :

Post a Comment