Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Goodbye Dinner

Oh man, tonight was awesome. Sad, very sad, but awesome. I got to see so many people and I am so happy I was able to see them all before I left!

A group of us went to Mellow Mushroom which, I have to admit, was a very awesome plan. Our first plan was to go to this local bar we all love for Star Wars Trivia, but we weren't able to reserve a table. Therefore- plan two! Mellow Mushroom had space, pizza, wings, appetizers, and beer. What more could a group ask for?

So the group consisted of Jeremiah, Samantha, Andy, Michael, Deirdre, Melly, and myself until... Steph and Sketch showed up! And boy, they did not come empty handed. They brought a long a few really awesome, nerdy, and just amazing things. Like these Adventure time earrings!
The character one the left is the Ice King, the right is a penguin!
And these ohemgee so adorable pokeball earrings!
I kinda wanted to steal them... But Sam would have killed me. 

And last but not least, my new little buddy! He is adorable and he talks but sometimes he talks when he shouldn't and it scares me but I love him already and he is totes going with me to South Korea.
He has about 5 phrases but my FAVORITE one is "Do or do not. There is no try."

Except when he is drunk...
Go home Yoda, you're drunk.

But anyways, we talked, we laughed, we drank, we ate, and I, at least, had an amazing time. I'm going to miss you all, I really am...

Right now it is not too late, but I am extremely exhausted and emotional. So in order to close on a happier note, I give you these two masterpieces by Samantha.
Just... too adorable!

Well, one masterpiece and one... well... Sam.
Snazzy Tiger-Sam is Snazzy.

No comments :

Post a Comment