Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Major Thing 2- Soo

So, as most of you know, another really big thing happened, only this time it's a good thing. A very, very good thing. And that good thing? Is Soo (pronounced Sue, lol).
BTW- Totally love this picture of him ^^
I'm not going to go into a TON of details, but Soo and I met first about 3 months ago. We hung out every week, sometimes twice a week, for about a month and then started dating 2 weeks ago. Some general background info:

  1. Yes, Soo is younger than me. No, I won't tell you how much, but yes, he is legal (loool). 
  2. He has already completed his military service in Korea, but hasn't completed college yet.  
  3. Yes, he speaks English. He is a little embarrassed to speak, but he does well. However, he still makes little mistakes (foot fingers and noise instead of nose are two of my favorites ^^)
  4. He also speaks Bulgarian and wants to learn Spanish, German, and... maybe Japanese? Or is that one just me? I can't remember ^^
I will try really hard not to be really gushy and mushy on facebook, but if you follow me on instagram (no I won't give out my instagram >< If you find it, that is okay, but it is mostly Kpop so most of you won't appreciate it), then you'll probably see a lot more mush. Aaaaaand a lot more selcas (selfies) featuring the two of us. 

 



Sorry, but I had to post those ^^ Anyways, he's been helping me out a LOT with this whole surgery thing, He went with me to the doctor and he's going with me when I get a test done next week and then also to the follow up with the doctor as well (we hope). 

I'm trying really hard not to start squeeing and gushing about him, because I honestly could talk about him for days. And, from what I've heard, he goes on about me for days as well. I'm pretty sure people are going to be sick of us dating fairly soon ^^

So I'm going to try and squish all of the gushing and mushy stuff into one small paragraph. He is completely awesome. He accepts my faults but is helping me to get over them. He also is so sweet and kind and caring. Every time we meet he bring me my favorite hot drink and a hot pack because he knows my hands get cold. He helps me look up things when I can't find them in English and has made a few phone calls when I've had to speak to someone in Korean and couldn't. He also accepts my Kpop addiction ^^ Not only that, but he has listened to a few albums just because I like them, so he can understand what sort of music I listen to. If that isn't devotion, I don't know what is, lol.

I honestly don't know what I've done to deserve such an awesome guy, but I'm happy.

And that is it. I'll try and keep my mush to a minimum on facebook after this! But if you follow me on twitter or instagram... I'm sorry. <3

3 comments :

  1. Unni! He sounds so amazing! I'd love a bf like that. *sigh* Does he have friends? :P jk jk I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two make an amazing couple .. :D ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh guys you are amazing! <3 Actually I know him because I am Bulgarian and he was leaving in Stara Zagora(which is town in Bulgaria) anyways I never talk to him, but my friend did. She said that he is one of the kindest guys in the world and you shoud take care of him really good cause you guys are amazing and I really admire you. Can you do a post about how you met each other and how he asked you to be his girlfriend? I think a lot of your readers like me are intrest about that. kekeke please guys stay forever together <3

    ReplyDelete